Temptation, Thy Name is Breadsticks

Ok, I'm totally being sucked in by BL Season Six. I bought BL6 on the iTunes store last night and watched a couple episodes to help me stay up, prepping for some night shifts this weekend.


The scale hasn't budged since yesterday, its still at 235.5 but I'm ok with that. I'm inspired by the BL6 episodes I've been watching, and I see an awesome workout in my future today which will hopefully show on the scale tomorrow. I had a Slim-Fast shake for breakfast, my old standby. I normally don't ever eat breakfast, I actually get a little nauseated when I do so I've switched to the shakes. I can guzzle one down and it feels like I'm just drinking something rather than actually eating, and I know it gets my metabolism going because then I'm hungry by 10am!


But- I feel like I'm coming up into my first major temptation- an amazing Italian restaurant in town, we've been invited out to dinner with our dear friends. Oh yeah, this could be bad. They have a Lighter Fare section of the menu, but it includes fettucine alfredo. What the hell?? I think its lighter only because it doesn't include soup or salad. After looking at the menu, I think my plan for the day is this:


Activity:
-Kickass Jillian-style workout. I usually do 30 minutes, I'm hoping to ramp it up to 45 today. My new favorite workout song is Hot N' Cold by Katy Perry. I have it so many times on my iPod playlist, I should just do a continuous loop. lol


Meals:
- Lunch will be light, I'm thinking fruit and veggies since I've been a little light on those this week.- For dinner, no bread and no wine. Diet soda or water.
-Appetizer of steamed mussels.
-Entree of spaghetti alla puttanesca.
-No dessert.


Oh yeah, I can totally do this. I'm hoping to be posting some starting weight pictures- I tried to do a working out picture when I was on the treadmill yesterday, but it was a little tricky and I almost ricocheted off the damn thing. I'll see if my handsome honey can take a picture for me tomorrow. Woo-hoo!

0 comments: