Biggest Loser

Who else is furious with Joelle on BL?!? Omg. I so felt for Bob when he was screaming at her, I thought my head was going to explode, I can't imagine Bob or any of her teammates?

We all have rough times, where this feels like an insurmountable task. It does! But she obviously doesn't want it that badly, because $25k almost dissuaded her. $5k almost dissuaded her!

(Oh, and where does she live that $5k buys a house??)

But instead, Jerry went home. Sweet Jerry, the type of guy you love to hug. I hope Bob ignores Joelle next week. I know its not nice, but she bitched and moaned the whole time, she doesn't deserve his time. I would say Bob should drive her into the ground, but I'm afraid she'd bump someone else out again, someone who wants this bad enough to work for it!

Ok, rant over. lol

My big sister came over to watch BL with me, and she's hooked. We've made it a Tuesday night date, each of us bringing our best WW dinner recipe. Tonight was pizza, my husband's choice, but we only had one slice each. Go us! And then we had my Skinny Pumpkin muffins, two points each. I did fall off the wagon with the cream cheese frosting, but I only dipped into 4 of my weekly flex points!

I haven't been on the treadmill yet, but I think I'm going to give myself the day off. My poor body isn't doing well with three hours sleep (damn the night shift to day shift transition) and I've had intermittent feelings of mild nausea all day. Bleh.

Today was 236.0, maintaining which is fine with me!

Go Team Lynn buddies, we can do this!

4 comments:

Dieting Diva said...
January 13, 2009 at 10:44 PM

I was so sad when Jerry went home! I really wanted to see Joelle leave!

Danielle said...
January 14, 2009 at 1:11 AM

Yeah, Bob is like the master of piece and gentleness. It was bad and then got worse and then "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" came out of his mouth and I thought I was going to croak (not because of the language but because HE said that)!

She should have gone home. But Vicki should have gone home last season too.

~TMcGee~ said...
January 14, 2009 at 9:16 AM

I've yet to watch the Biggest Loser, perhaps I should join the millions. lol

sarah sundae said...
January 14, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Oh. My. God. I have been watching "TBL" since it started in 2004 and have always loved Bob. To see him get that mad totally blew my mind. When he told her to "Shut the F Up" I nearly died.