Technology at Its Best!

Love coming upon things that make this journey just a little bit easier, and this is one of them.

I've been using the Weight Watchers Points Tracker since January 1st, mostly because its what I know. I like checking off the multivitamin and water, although I don't actually do the points part of it. I'm paying $16.95 for the privilege, and really have been thinking there has to be a better way.

Enter in, my iPhone. I won't go off on how much I love my iPhone and how wonderful it is (but it is) and instead move into the actual point of my post. I found an awesome app! Its called LoseIt! and its like the WW points tracker only better, because its on my phone and its free! It has all the essential features- weight tracking, exercise log with calories burned, food log with calories consumed, a huge database, and its incredibly easy to use.

So if there are any other iPhone people out there, I would recommend giving it a try. If for no other reason than its free! :-)

2 comments:

~TMcGee~ said...
January 14, 2009 at 6:11 PM

My dh wants an iphone badly. lol I'm glad that you found something that is awesome and comes with a product you already have.

Amy said...
January 14, 2009 at 9:00 PM

That's a great way to use your iPhone! Those things are so cool.