Does the Shred Refer to the Effect on your Lungs??

30 Day Shred just kicked my ass. I didn't kick ass (I can't get my feet to actually hit my ass, yet) but Jillian did. I'm slightly intimidated that I could only barely get through the cardio. Tomorrow I will probably do one of my Firm videos (longer, but I've never breathed fire with the Firm, or swore in a workout as much as I did tonight) and then do 30 Day Shred on Saturday. I also did 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning. I think I'm going to sleep well tonight!

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...
January 29, 2009 at 10:59 PM

I bought this but have not done it yet. Is it hard? I can't imagine a beginner Jillian workout.

Vanessa said...
January 30, 2009 at 9:29 AM

:D

It gets easier, and it feels so good!

Amy said...
January 30, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Let me know if your calfs (calves?) hurt like mind did (do). It's finally starting to get better... not good but better. I did it Monday and Wednesday... and plan to do it again tonight and tomorrow. I want to get to Level to in a couple of weeks. But I want to be good at this one first!

Oh, and I can't kick my butt either. :-D

carla said...
January 31, 2009 at 5:04 AM

ok I love the visual though of you breathing FIRE :)

and I need to try the shred.

I havent yet.

I know, I know...

MizFit