Rising Numbers for the US, Dropping for Me

Watching NBC tonight, they reported that there are not more obese people than just plain overweight people. Wow.

But better news for me, I was down to 236 today. Not exactly impressive, but yesterday I hit 239 so I'll take a loss as a loss. lol

I gave myself a few days break from the treadmill with the changing of shifts, and I'm glad I did since I still feel like crap. I did 30 minutes today of incline work today, which felt good. I was inspired by
Carlos shoveling the white stuff yesterday, so after the treadmill I went outside with my husband and shoveled snow for another 30 minutes!

Now its time to sit down for dinner. My husband prevailed and is picking up Outback. I ordered a small prime rib, with steamed veggies for one side. The other side is the garlic mashed potatoes, but my plan is to take two bites and put the rest into a container to go to work with me tomorrow. Wish me luck on carrying through!

Quick question. Someone on one of the blogs I've read does something with Apple Cider Vinegar. I vaguely remember someone else (from a weight loss past) who used that too. Curious what the benefits are, how much, etc?

Hope you all are having a phenomenal Monday, Go Team Lynn! :-)

5 comments:

~Tammy said...
January 12, 2009 at 8:09 PM

WOOHOO for you on your loss! That is great news!

Amy said...
January 13, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Great choices from Outback! It's really hard to make those good choices!

Vanessa said...
January 13, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Congrats on the loss!

thehealthyfamily said...
January 13, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Just spreading a little tough love to my fellow BLBE2 Team Lynn team member - the clock is ticking, the gym is open, so go workout!

Muah!

Crystal said...
January 13, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Hey, yeah deli meats are processed and aren't natural ... well most, so they are a no-no for me.