Anniversary Dinner

Oh my blogger friends, I've missed you!

I had a busy weekend, and I did pretty good. I weighed in at 231.5 on Sunday and I was proud.

Then I went for an anniversary dinner with my husband. To be totally honest, I set out to enjoy my night and the time spent with my husband and not be worried about what I was eating. Soooo- 2,800 calories later, here I am. It was a fabulous dinner, and we enjoyed it. Not really happy about the calories, but I did a couple things that I don't usually do.

*I tasted my food. Savored it before I swallowed it.
*I didn't eat everything on my plate, because I was only eating the things I like. The caesar salad was blah, so I didn't very much of it.
*I went home and hopped on the treadmill. The 200 calories I burned on the treadmill pretty much didn't make a dent, but I felt better.

So yeah, I have the rest of the week to make up for it, and today was right on. My goal is to increase the lean protein in my diet, so that I can feel full on less. I love meat, it makes me feel good and full and charged. Have to work that in somehow.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and on to the greatest Team Lynn week ever!

2 comments:

Jen said...
January 21, 2009 at 8:45 AM

Don't worry about what you ate at your anniversary. Thats a special day that deserves to be celebrated!!!
We all need to remember that this is a lifelong journey, and that life has celebrations involved.
I know that you are going to have a great week!
GO TEAM LYNN!

~TMcGee~ said...
January 21, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Happy Anniversary! You'll make up for it through the week, so don't sweat it...or do sweat it! LOL I bet you'll see a drop this week, that seems to happen to me (have a high cal meal and boom! the scale goes down).