Exhaustion...but a Victory!

So I ended up with a nasty cold, which is thankfully running through its course quickly- but quickly enough that I came home from work around 3 yesterday, and was getting a neb treatment in the ER by 7. I work so closely with the ER staff, the experience of being a patient was doubly miserable- but they were all very good to me, and they thankfully let me go home by 11! And as quickly as I got sick, I've been getting better- I still have a cough and headache, but I can take a deep breath without gasping!

But....a victory! I'm in a new decade! I don't know why I call it a decade, but I know I'm not the only one....but I weigh 228.8! The 230's are gone, and never to be seen again! Ok I realize that it probably has something to do with dehydration by not eating or drinking hardly anything in the last 24 hours, but still! I'm taking the victory and running with it. lol

The giveaway is going for a few more days, and I'm so excited to see who will win the 30 Day Shred DVD! The winner will be drawn on Saturday, so two more days to enter if you haven't- good luck everyone!

2 comments:

new*me said...
February 13, 2009 at 5:14 PM

those new decades are awesome!!! I ready to break into a new one too..........but I'm afraid my baking of pumpkin muffins might have set me back a day :) or so! Sometimes I just need a day off! I am planning on hitting my exercise dvds tonight.....too cold for outdoor walking at the moment!

Bonnie said...
February 13, 2009 at 6:38 PM

Congratulations on the new decade! I was able to leave the 220s last week for the first time in years, and the feeling was one of pure bliss!