Confessional

Saturday was not a good day. I went down, and I took a box of cake donuts with me.


After donuts for breakfast, there was chinese food for lunch. Dinner was buffalo wings, alot of bar popcorn and two mixed drinks....elgh, what was I thinking??? The only positive about the entire night is that after the two drinks, I got and drank two giant things of water instead of more drinks


I don't know if it was relief that a long work-week was over, or because I've been at this long enough that I was due for a total collapse of good eating principles, or just plain old brain-fart that would make me think that this is what I wanted to eat....but looking back over the whole day is pretty dismal!


Back on the wagon this morning though, and it feels good. I've only had coffee yet today, but I have my WW water jug ready to go, we're going to my parent's for lunch. My Dad is making my Gram's spaghetti sauce recipe, the very recipe that came with Gram from Italy in the early 1900's. My parents usually eat at least enriched pasta, if not whole-wheat, and I'm planning on avoiding any bread. Hoping I'm good to go!


I've got about 2 hours before we leave, so my plan is to post about my giveaway, then hop on the treadmill for an hour. Woo-hoo!


Hope you all are having a great weekend!

0 comments: