Couch Patrol

Yep, still checking in from the couch. I've had quite the run with a respiratory crap disease, and I think I can honestly say I've never been this sick before. Today is the fourth day that I've missed with work, which is a record for me. I really have no idea what I'm sick with, because it is the combination of things- like a nasty head cold, plus inflamed tonsils, sore throat, hacking cough, body aches. Its like a mutant cold/flu.

The food thing has been strange this weekend too, I think the majority of my calories have come in from NyQuil and Theraflu. And can I just say, I'm so glad I sprung for the premium toilet paper last time I went shopping? We were out of Kleenex by day two of this nastiness, but the Quilted Northern Ultra Plush has been a little bit of softness in this miserable hacking week. lol

I'm seriously 0.2lb away from the 10-pound mark, and I'm so excited! As soon as I hit the mark, I'm having another giveaway. Any suggestions, the one thing that you would love to see as a giveaway?? Leave me a comment, let me know!

Hope you are all having a phenomenal week- here's to lots of pounds lost! :-)

6 comments:

Janna said...
February 17, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Sorry you are so under the weather! Yeah for 10 pounds...

Here is wishing you get better quickly!

Lex said...
February 17, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Ugh, sorry to hear you're feeling pretty icky, but I am SURE you'll hit that 10lb mark!! Yeah!

Sherre said...
February 18, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Hopefully hitting the 10 pounds will make you feel much better! Hang in there.

new*me said...
February 18, 2009 at 2:43 PM

It sounds awful! Did you go to the doc? Maybe you need some antibiotics?!

Hope you are feeling great soon~~

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...
February 19, 2009 at 1:39 PM

HELLO!!! I found your blog through, well, I don't know. I got click happy and kept going from blog to blog and here I am. Anyways, sorry to hear your not feeling well although it comes at a perfect time here in Minnesota, cuz it just got cold again. UGH!

Hope you feel better soon!