Big Boobs

My dear co-worker Judy saw my goodbye pictures and progress pictures, and told me today that she could tell my stomach was getting smaller because my boobs look bigger! Gave me a big smile for the rest of the day, thank you Judy! :-)

I finished my strength training orientation with Joe today, and I'm psyched. And sore! I did some unbelievable squats on this machine, and wow. These are serious squats, I swear my ass almost touched the ground! Ok it wasn't even close, but they were the deepest squats I've ever done and it was awesome!

A major plus about the gym- its partner downtown is the It Gym, and everyone works out there with the pool, cycle room, etc. I didn't realize how much less activity that the gym here has, but I love it. Its so much less intimidating that way, and there were some majorly fat people there.

Another thing, I suddenly couldn't care what people think of me. I'm in workout clothes that I know are not flattering, and there are some skinny people there who can out-whatever me, but I. Don't. Care. Totally un-self-conscious, and I'm there to get gorgeous and buff. Very cool revelation today.

So thats what I have- how have you been doing??

2 comments:

Bulge to Bump said...
February 3, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Your progress photos inspired me to take some too...well not progress yet, but my starting point photos.
Funny, I was talking to my husband tonight about how my boobs always seem bigger when I lose weight! So I'm not the only one.

Jen said...
February 4, 2009 at 8:19 AM

Great attitude - who cares what others are thinking!!! You rock!
Thats great about the 'big boobs' comment. I feel like I am losing mine and I am NOT happy about it.