Momentum

So my calories this week have been in the 1800-2000 range (slightly over yesterday with Mom's homemade macaroni and cheese, but it was worth it!) and I'm a happy girl. I can feel this becoming normal, like I know I could eat like this forever. Its a good feeling, I feel like I have some momentum!

The best part is that I feel SO much better having more to eat, like I can actually FEEL my body working better. I'm wide awake in the morning, no coffee needed, and I haven't been cranky. Its amazing! I haven't jumped back into the exercise yet, its been a little busier at work this week since I'm gone all next week, and coming back in time for a big presentation next Friday. But all next week we're on vacation, and I'm planning on long walks with my husband and in-laws.

And I'm totally over the baby name thing with my SIL...I have names that are NOT on her list, like Isla and Juliet (although my husband thinks they're both bizarre- lol) And Carlos- I love the name Bella! I actually used to like the name Lucy too, but it has a weird vibe to it now....lol

We're starting to get ready for our trip to Virginia- and by starting to get ready, I mean I think I know where the suitcases are, and I still have no clean laundry. Hmm.

Hope you all are having a fabulous week- we can do this, one change at a time!

3 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...
April 30, 2009 at 5:08 PM

Love your alternative baby names - like them better in fact.

Enjoy your vacation!

Kari said...
May 4, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Glad to hear you sounding more upbeat! And because Julia is one of the names I love....Juliet is beautiful too!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...
May 4, 2009 at 11:37 PM

ooohhh...mac & cheese, I agree, totally worth it. And your mom's homemade? Even better!