And I'm Back...

Its been way too long since I've posted! Some schedule changes at work (doing some 12's instead of my usual 8's) and still having the cough and congestion has been a real drag. I honestly think I've been depressed! And then the classic wipeout on the ice and a sprained knee....seriously, can it be spring already?? lol


But, I have a new 'project'. The Biggest Loser craze has hit my town, and the local NBC affiliate is doing one of their own! I'm on a team with three co-workers (we're the Foo-d Fighters!) and we're officially entered. We logged our starting weights (we're all within a 10lb range) and the challenge is for 12 weeks. And here we are!


I'm really excited! I needed this boost I think, especially after the slump of being sick. I've given my knee enough time to heal according to my Dad (an MD) so I'm hitting it on Monday. Go me!

Something new- alternating my calorie restrictions, hopefully to move on out of this plateau. Its between 1300 and 1800 and changes everyday. I'm stuck at 229.0 and its killing me!

4 comments:

Arlene said...
March 7, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Wow! Your biggest loser challenge sounds like a lot of fun. Good Luck!

Andrea said...
March 7, 2009 at 12:39 PM

I think that's neat that you all are collectively trying to lose weight. How motivating!

new*me said...
March 7, 2009 at 4:56 PM

I have been stuck at the same weight (222) for a month now. I started calorie cycling or zigzag dieting this week (there's a link on my blog from a couple days ago) I'll let you know if it works unless you are ready to try it now :)

The contest sounds so great......I'd love to be a part of it if I was there!

No wonder you were depressed.........being sick is NOT FUN!

Carlos said...
March 7, 2009 at 6:55 PM

cool contest and great name! good luck