Preparation is Everything

I'm pretty proud of myself. Let me tell you why: I'm all set to face one of my biggest challenges. Meal planning!

*In my fridge are five bags of cut and washed veggies.

*along withBreakstone Cottage Cheese and Strawberry packs (sweet, but only 130 calories)

*Box of 100-calorie packs (Cheez-its and Oreo cookies)

*Lean Cuisine meals for lunch

*Breakfast shakes (because real breakfast makes me nauseated)

* Dinner is planned for tomorrow night: spaghetti with organic Bertolli tomato sauce, ground turkey and whole wheat noodles.

I have a daily calendar in my room with a package of foil stars- every day I get to give myself stars for drinking 64oz. of water, getting my 30 minutes of exercise, staying on target with my calories, getting fruits and veggies in, and a big gold star for a loss!

I also have it all set up to get up early to work out. Including having the coffee machine set for 5am, my headphones on the treadmill, everything ready to go. My hope is that I can stumble out of bed and get right on the treadmill. Maybe the beginning of a habit? I remember being wide awake at 4am once and getting up, I had the nicest morning. I think the key is the preparation, but we'll see. I'm exhausted today, so an 8pm bedtime might be the best preparation yet.

I hope you are all having a phenomenal week!

3 comments:

Lainey said...
March 24, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Sounds like a good plan!

♥ Dee ♥ said...
March 25, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Ha ha... I do the stars, too!

Carlos said...
March 25, 2009 at 10:58 AM

wow that sounds like an organized plan! great job...