Lost: Motivation...Reward for Safe Return!

I keep trying to pull myself up out of this slump, and I keep getting sucked down. I blame salt.

Thanks to everyone who told me what they track. I'll be contacting someone about a Biggest Loser workout DVD!

Watched Biggest Loser tonight, which is always a kick in the ass for me. Is anyone else seriously sick of Tara winning everything? I know Helen gave her the 5 minutes with the cookie (go Helen!) and Tara looked piiiiiissed! lol I loved seeing the difference from the starting and the current weights, nothing like that to put my journey into perspective. I'm afraid to take pictures right now, I feel like I'm just stuck at 229 and going nowhere.

And my husband is on the treadmill as we speak. He's suddenly realized he has a gut and a double chin. Its like oh yeah, I'm not the only one that had the newly-married poundage problem. I know its sick and sadistic, but I love it. He's so supportive, I couldn't ask for better. And he has such a good attitude about doing this with me, to get rid of his belly and to help me get rid of 'the jigglies'.

I'm on the hunt for a good water bottle. The big ones, at least 32 ounces, like Weight Watchers used to have with the straws. I don't like the ones that you bite the straw (like the CamelBak) I'd rather have a regular straw. Any recommendations?

Headed for the treadmill. Hope you all are having a great week! :-)

9 comments:

sarah said...
March 17, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Tara is my favorite so I don't really mind her winning everything. lol But I've had plenty of of other people who I didn't care for on past shows who won everything so I know how you feel.

Jen said...
March 17, 2009 at 10:24 PM

I'm not a huge fan of Tara - but I am more bothered by Helen, she always seems to play the victim.
I hope you find your motivation. When I lose mine it is so hard to get back on track. It just seems to come and go sometimes and I don't know why. I wish I did, then I could do what I need to do to keep it!
Good Luck! and YAY for supportive husbands!!! I have one too and they ROCK!

carla said...
March 18, 2009 at 4:44 AM

this made me laugh in a way:
I know its sick and sadistic, but I love it.

TOTALLY HOW I WOULD FEEL.
TOTALLY HOW I FELT :)
we had the same married&gainedtogether thang around here...

MizFit

Bonnie said...
March 18, 2009 at 8:31 AM

I have a CamelBak and I just took the rubber part you have to bite off, and use it that way. I hate biting the straw also, but I love my CamelBak.

Myrtle said...
March 18, 2009 at 12:23 PM

I wonder how much trouble I'd be in for desecrating one of Will's CamelBak containers?? :-)

new*me said...
March 18, 2009 at 3:49 PM

I love them all but I do feel bad for the others who try so hard. I was never a winner in school, so I always feel for the underdog :)

♥ Dee ♥ said...
March 18, 2009 at 9:42 PM

I'm with new*me. I don't hate Tara winning, but I wish Kirsten would win something once in a while. Or the blue team in general. I always vote for the black (I love Jillian) but I do feel sorry for blue this year.

Rosie said...
March 18, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Camelbak? I'll have to look that up. Hang in there and don't fear the camera.

Ria said...
March 19, 2009 at 9:08 AM

I'm glad Sione won the prize.

I've been lagging a little too this week . . . if I find your motivation, I'll definitely Fed-Ex it to you!