Thoughts

This has been a rough week! But I’m learning alot of things…

•I’m learning that I need to not put myself in the situation of temptation and expect to make it out alive. Just say no to chinese food.

•Like any other diet, this one is only as good as the effort you put into it. If I don’t work it, it won’t.

•Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is amazing for the weight loss, but even with the organic I still give an involuntary shudder when I see the bottle.

•I’m so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who is so supportive that he’s doing a three week round with me, to lose 15lbs yes, but mostly to help me stay motivated.

•I’m also so lucky to have my wonderful friend Stacey who has come in to kick my ass into gear at just the right times.

•I’ve learned that you should never undervalue soft toilet paper, especially when you drink 4 1-liter bottles of water a day, and pee an average of 5 times per bottle.

•Rotisserie spice doesn’t have sugar or starch in it, and is amazing on chicken.

•I love how my body is changing- this protocol has made me feel like I have control over what happens to my body and how I look.

So those are my thoughts for this week! I’m ready to keep going, and make sure I’m skinnier than my husband before his three weeks are up!

0 comments: