R1P2 - The Sixth Week!

I can’t believe I’m in the sixth week already, over halfway through!

August 1 – down 1.2lbs, a new low!

August 2 – up 2.0lbs, after cheating on Saturday…

August 3 – up 1.0lb, hello water retention! Wish I knew why, but my fingers are like sausages.

August 4 - down 2.0lbs! Feeling tons betteur now!

August 5 – no loss/gain. Is this the stairstep weight loss they talk about?

August 6 - down 1.2lbs, I think we’re stairstepping it!

August 7 - down 2.6lbs, loving the apple cider vinegar!

Weight Analysis – down 6.8lbs, 3.8 including the cheats. Not bad! Starting apple cider vinegar (2 Tb) a day has had some impressive losses, definitely going to do that again!

Physical – size 18 pants are baggy! My XXL tops are way too big, and the XL are just barely passable at work. I was demonstrating to someone how big my pants are, and almost pantsed myself! A coworker told me I’m wasting away. :-D

0 comments: