R1P2 - The Second Week

July 4 – down 0.2lbs – but had a major cheat day at my parent’s 4th of July barbeque. I regret it, but I don’t think I’ve ever savored my food quite so much, it was amazing!

July 5 – up 3.2lbs – OMG! Yep, the consequences were swift and painful.

July 6 – down 0.8lbs – the pigging out was so stupid!

July 7 – no gain/loss – not sure?

July 8 – down 2.2lbs! Biggest loss in one day, but still 0.2lbs short of my July 4th morning weight.

July 9 – down 1.0lbs! Yay, surpassed the July 4th weight, finally!

July 10 – down 1.0lbs! Soo close out of the 220’s, I can’t believe it!

Weight Analysis: I lost only 1.6lbs due to my cheat day. I can’t say it was worth it, but at least I know what will happen! My ending weight for the week was 220.4. Total weight lost is 9.4lbs since the beginning, which is impressive! My average daily loss is 0.8lbs a day, even with the cheat day.

Physical: I think I can see a difference in the contouring on my thighs, and my arms! This past week I wore a pair of size 18 pants that was too tight on loading day #2. Woo hoo!


0 comments: