R1P2 - The Fourth Week

July 18 – down 1.0lbs, which means I’m only 0.6lbs away from my first mini-goal, my wedding day weight!

July 19- up 1.0lbs, could someone tattoo it on my forehead, do not eat the potato salad!

July 20- down 1.0lbs, I really just need to forget about potato salad. lol

July 21- no loss/gain, hmmm…

July 22- down 0.6lbs, ok, back on track now…

July 23- down 0.2lbs, mehh…

July 24- down 2.0lbs! Was I in a plateau?

Weight Analysis: I’m down 3.8lbs for the week, down to 211.8lbs. Woo hoo! A total of 18.0lbs for the protocol, impressive!

Physical: Can definitely see that my face is thinner, and I can really see definition in my waist. My boobs look bigger!

I got the first of five rewards I have set (yes I have to be bribed) and the first one of them is a purse by B. Makowsky. I hit (and now am below!) the weight I was the day I got married. The purse is a bit extravagant for a weight-loss reward, but I decided that for them to really be worth working for, it has to be something I really want!


0 comments: