Tilapia with Basil and Tomatoes

This is a variation on a recipe I saw involving chicken and asparagus, so I gave it a try! I love garlic (I’m Italian, go figure) so I was pretty heavy-handed with it, but you can substitute whatever spices you prefer. I served it with 2 pieces of Kavli pesto crispbread.

100g white fish (I used tilapia)
1 tomato, diced
2 tsp lemon juice
2 basil leaves (I used fresh)
garlic powder/onion powder to taste

Put fish in the middle of a large piece of aluminum foil, and place diced tomatoes on top. Mix up lemon juice with garlic and onion powder, then pour over fish. Wrap the fish up so that its sealed within the foil, and put in toaster oven on 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until done. Serve and enjoy!

The entire meal came out to be 145 calories and 2.5 grams of fat according to Spark People’s Nutrition Tracker!

0 comments: