R1P2 - The Fifth Week

July 25 – up 0.2lbs, not enough water!

July 26 – up 2.0lbs, I really think I have a problem with potato salad…

July 27 – down 0.4lbs, Smooth Move tea is en route, I’m really quite sure if I could get this GI issue under control, I’d be down 5lbs! lol

July 28 – down 1.2lbs, the water is totally key….and thank god for Smooth Move Tea!

July 29 – down 2.0lbs! Ok, water is it…the more I drink, the more I lose!

July 30 - up 0.2lbs, well pooh. I’m wondering if the 99% fat free chicken broth is the culprit?

July 31 – down 0.2lbs – yep, I think its the chicken broth!

Weight Analysis – I’m down 3.8lbs, not including the 2.2lbs I gained. Can I get through a week without sneaking the potato salad I wonder?? My end of week weight is 210.4lbs, very close to being out of the 2-teens!

Physical – Everything fits better! I’m wearing a shirt that was too tight, and it looks good! Getting compliments from people too, which makes my day. Week five pictures coming soon!

0 comments: